- This event has passed.
MELBOURNE Elite Tennis Coaches Course AATC Level 3 Sept 21-24, 2020
September 21 @ 9:00 am - September 24 @ 3:00 pmAUD1450
MELBOURNE, Australia Sept 21-24, 2020
Competition is a clear goal for the Elite Coach. Of course, his/her work is still of a pending basis between beginners, children, and adult but the Elite coach is skilled in competitive drills, sprints, physical preparation, mental training, and nutrition issues. He/she can also use speed, depth and angles, is well aware of tactical and strategical game plans and can teach offensive and defensive gameplans, stroke and movement variations. The ability to play different spins and strokes is a trademark of an Elite coach. He/she can prepare the game and divide the court into zones and areas. It is though not necessary to be a successful player but the ability and fundamentals to understand what young players are going through is essential. The Elite Coach can also adapt and adjust to different players personalities and is educated in professional presentations.
- Coaching philosophy and teaching methods for advanced tennis players
- High performance stroke production and movement patterns
- Advanced tactics and match analysis for elite competitive tennis
- Tennis specific physical conditioning and training program
- Mental training principles for competitive tennis players
- Peak performance nutrition and athlete well-being practices
- Elite player development and planning
- Racquet and string technology and education
SUBJECTS & TOPICS EXAMPLES
Applied Biomechanics, Serve and Volley, Return Game, Attack: Defensive & Offensive Game, Aggressive vs. Offensive, Defensive vs. Passive, Concentration and Focus, Common Sports Injuries & Treatment, Movement + Repetition of the Advanced Coach Course
The aim of the Elite coach is to understand where they are positioned as a coach, an entity and a deliverer of programs in their region. In this short course, trainees are asked to delve deep into their own personal philosophy and gain an insight into other established business. Emphasis on philosophy, professionalism and delivery are assessed.
Ask about our accommodation package.